We hope you’ve had a great start to the new year! We can’t believe we’re already half way through January.
January is the month that we all start to think ahead and plan in holidays. In fact, it’s our busiest booking period of the year!
We thought as it’s 2020 we’d give you 20 reasons to come and visit us this year.
1. The views. We don’t really need to say anything else really…Just look at that view…
2. See some of the places from your fave TV shows – Sky One’s Delicious was filmed around SE Cornwall and much of Poldark is filmed at nearby Charlestown.
3. The luxury holiday homes. They are equipped with everything that you’ll need for your holiday in Cornwall. They really will exceed all your expectations. The underfloor heating meaning it’s great whatever the weather and some houses have the option of a hot tub that you can add on to your booking ensuring your stay is outstanding.
4. The warm hospitality you’ll get from us when you arrive and throughout your stay. Anything you need just give us a shout and we’ll be more than happy to help.
5. The amazing food near by. Close by we have the Talland Bay Hotel, the Talland Bay Beach Café and the Sugglers Rest. Then Coffee, Cake Create and The Blue Peter Inn in Polperro. Don’t forget Looe where you will find Daisy’s Cafe, The Coddy Shock and Smugglers Cott to name a few.
6. The proximity to the South West Coast Path. It’s literally on our doorstep. We have direct access to it so you can take a wander along the path down to Looe or Polperro.
7. We’re dog friendly so you can bring your furry friends too, Just look out for the dog icon on the properties that are dog friendly.
8. We can arrange spa treatments in the luxury of your holiday home. If you’re looking for ways to relax then let us book this for you. Services include facials, massages, manicures, pedicures and blow dries.
9. Our homes are spacious and you can enjoy special family gatherings and multigenerational holiday with ease due to the quality of the accommodation and the opportunity to book more than one place. We’re also popular as a break for school mums or baby group friends to holiday together and let the kids run around while you enjoy the sea views and a glass of wine or G&T.
10. The sunsets. Oh the sunsets…
11. There’s lots to do in the local area. From the beaches, to walks along the coastal paths and enjoying food and drinks in Looe or Polperro.
12. And there’s lots to do a short drive away including the Eden Project, National Trust properties, local parks and wildlife centres. You can read more about what to do around us here.
13. We have excellent leisure facilities including an indoor pool, gym and sauna. We also have a spacious lounge area and terrace where you can relax and unwind throughout the day.
14. There’s plenty of watersports to occupy yourselves with. From the onsite swimming pool to kayaking on Talland beach.
15. You get cream tea on arrival…yum.
16. We’re family friendly. You won’t have to pack the house up when you stay with us either as we have everything that you will need right here. We have all the baby equipment you might need including baby baths, travel cots, stair gates.
17. The history and local Cornish heritage. The port of Charlestown is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the Charlestown Shipwreck Museum offers a unique insight into the history of this charming harbour town and is home to over 8000 shipwreck artefacts from 150 wrecks and well worth a visit.
18. The beaches – there are two at Talland, one at Looe, and lots of other ones nearby.
19. You’ll be in good company choosing a Cornwall holiday. Jamie Dornan was recently spotted in the area and we know Kylie was here last year as well as Nick Knowles, Love Islanders Lucie Donlan and Joe Garratt and Gordan Ramsey.
20. You can book now, pay a deposit and the rest 8 weeks before you arrive. So, what are you waiting for?
Be warned, you’ll want to visit time and time again.
To book The Bay Talland for your 2020 holiday visit thebaytalland.com