The older kids are back to school soon and we’d love to welcome families with babies and pre-schoolers.
Booking a term time break means that you and your young family can enjoy a holiday out of the peak season and it means it’s often quieter and more affordable too!
We are the perfect choice if you looking for a term time break with your baby or pre-schooler that has:
- ALL the baby equipment you might need – baby baths, travel cots, stair gates.
- A lovely warm pool where you can take your little ones swimming.
- Under floor heating with amazing sea views.
- Beauty treatments and relaxing massages in the comfort of your holiday home*
- A range of activities on your door step – ranging from the Eden Project, to National Trust properties, local parks, wildlife centres and more.
- Direct access to the South West Coastal Path for breath-taking walks or casual jaunts to the beach.
- Online groceries delivered and unpacked before you get there.*
*Not included as standard but can be booked by our guest team at additional cost
We have availability in September and October. If you are looking for a getaway outside of the school holidays check out our availability here.
Top things for young families to do in Cornwall on a term time break
Check out the beaches here in Talland. We have two main beaches here in the bay and they are great for families as it is a sheltered cove, making it safe for swimming both at low and high tide.
There are also lots of rock pools to discover at low tide – keeping the children occupied for hours while you relax on the beach! We highly recommend a bite to eat at the Talland Beach Café.
Dartmoor Zoo – the home of ‘We Bought A Zoo’ is great day out for all. They have an array of animals from big cats such as lions, tigers and jaguar to reptiles and birds. Be sure to check out the daily activities including talks and feeding the animals.
Pirens Playful Piskies is an indoor soft play if the weather takes a turn and you need to let them run wild. They have a 2-tier play frame for the kids to tear around on and a comfortable seating area where you can relax with a tea or coffee and a bite to eat.